Thursday, March 12, 2009

Space Marine's!











Okay... I am a geek. Note geek. Not nerd. Two totally differing things with totally different connotations (and merriam websters definitions be damned!!) For example, this is the generation of the geek. How else do you explain tv shows like Battlestar Galactica, Heroes, Lost, and fricking Smallville becoming mainstream hits? (Battlestar Galactica is just too awesome btw =P) 


So anyway yeah.. one of my myriad hobbies is Warhammer 40,000. Its been a part of my life since I was 10 and I reckon its a great great way to express some of those creative juices...in the name of death and destruction!!!! =P so yea...anyways...just gonna post a few pictures of my Space Marine army... Because I'm so proud of each and every one of em!! 

(For those of you who dont have a clue what Warhammer 40k is, just take note that these models come unassembled and unpainted...so what you see here is the result of hours upon hours of loving labour!)

No comments:

Post a Comment